Digital Marketing – Senior Strategist
Who Are We?
We are digital marketing warriors! We’re a strategic, creative and results-focused group of experts working to solve problems for our clients in a wide variety of industries.
Who are you?
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative and creative ideas with a proven track record of improving customer experience and conversion rates, we want to meet you!
As a specialized tactician, you strategically identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness, traffic, leads, reach, and conversions.
Ultimately, you effectively connect brands with customers and ensure that all marketing objectives are met and all activities are tracked, measured, and reported on regularly.
The Digital Strategist serves as the daily point of client contact responsible for project-related communication and execution. Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, this team member plays a pivotal role in coordinating amongst other departments in order to ensure that client deliverables are created on time, on budget, and per the scope of work. This strategist also plays a significant role in developing, planning, and presenting the digital strategy in alignment with our client’s business objectives.
We are looking for the extraordinary! The successful candidate will…
- Have a warrior “there is no plan B” mentality, willing to go the extra mile arm-in-arm with our team.
- Lead by example and work with a can-do attitude, making things happen.
- Use their passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative, and effective ideas and marketing initiatives for our clients.
- Manage digital marketing projects for a portfolio of clients, in collaboration with other team specialists.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services team to implement and execute clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Develop strategies that get results and grow lead generation, engagement, retention and conversions.
- Analyze results and provide strategic recommendations to both the marketing and senior management teams as needed.
- Communicate elements of strategy briefs to internal teams, and ensure comprehension of the objectives and underlying strategy are clear.
- Develop the project plan in order to react rapidly to new demands and adjust as necessary.
- Provide tactical and strategic recommendations to enhance monthly performance at the direction of the executive team.
- Plan projects and supervise the execution of various project stages on a monthly basis, managing scope in the preparation and delivery of assets—you own the project!
- Balance the dual expectations of both the client and agency to ensure seamless project delivery and quality.
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on client businesses. We move the needle!
- Implement proper tactics to support the defined strategy and achieve client goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position in the digital marketing field
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in strategic account management
- Previous experience within organic search (SEO), Paid Advertising, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, & Social Media.
- Paid Social Channels is an asset.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, inclusive of paid, earned, and owned channel fundamentals.
- Strong strategic, analytical, management, and organizational skills across multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent ability to work with client, account, and strategy teams to understand client goals and translate too action items.
- Proven agency communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Solid presentation skills; must be an effective communicator to present strategic and tactical plans to clients.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with agency tools like Basecamp, HubSpot, CrazyEgg, Google Analytics, etc.
- Google Ads and Analytics Professional certification (individual) a plus.