Who is SEO TWIST?
We are digital marketing warriors! We’re a strategic, creative, and results-focused agency, working together to solve problems for our clients across a wide variety of industries.
Who are you?
You’re a wildly creative and passionate individual that brings a wealth of design knowledge and expertise to the table, sharing your ideas and insights with a team of like-minded individuals. You tackle new challenges and projects with gusto and a can-do attitude, whether you’re working independently or with others.
As a talented and experienced Graphic Design guru familiar with work in B2B and B2C settings, you translate client messages and stories into gorgeous design materials that people can’t help but look at. You understand the role design plays in reaching customers and how important exceptional user experience is for brands looking to grow and prosper.
Please include a portfolio of your work in your application—we can’t wait to see examples of your amazing design skills!
As a Graphic Designer with SEO TWIST, you will be responsible for taking the creative vision of our clients and translating it into stunning visual designs, optimized for use across several media. You will design everything from responsive websites to online advertising and physical marketing materials for use in tradeshows or other promotional events. Reporting to the Lead Designer, you will work alongside SEO TWIST’s creative team of experts to develop high-quality finished products that wow clients and staff alike while supporting the strategic goals of each campaign and marketing initiative.
We are looking for the extraordinary! The successful candidate will…
- Have the mindset of a warrior with a “there is no plan B” mentality, willing to go the extra mile as part of our team.
- Lead by example, working with a positive, can-do attitude—you make things happen and get $#!t done!
- Put your creative skills and passion for amazing design to work for our clients, helping translate their vision and goals into tangible design elements that support marketing strategies.
- Be able to optimize graphic design work across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to web, social media, print, and video.
- Communicate effectively, working diligently to support team members and colleagues.
- Contribute ideas and opinions that help SEO TWIST move the needle on a client’s business.
- Assist in the development, review and update of all marketing materials (print and digital), ensuring branding guidelines are respected at every level.
As a highly skilled Graphic Designer, you will:
- Have impeccable aesthetic judgment and proven design expertise.
- Take design seriously, putting your ego second to better understand constructive feedback and criticism to help ensure the best work is presented to clients and the public.
- Constantly strive to stay ahead of the curve, keeping up-to-date on current design practices and trends to ensure top-quality finished products.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and manage internal timelines without compromising creative vision.
- Liaise with service providers, including agencies, art services, printers, etc. to ensure completion of mandates and projects within established timelines.
- Work closely with other team members, including UX specialists, copywriters, developers, and marketing specialists.
- Lead design review sessions with project teams to reach consensus and obtain final approvals.
- Create final visual mock-ups against wireframes while maintaining the client’s brand standards and adhering to UX guidelines and accessibility legislation (AODA/WCAG).
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in professional web design
- A diploma or degree in Graphic or Web Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent education and experience
- Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Macromedia Dreamweaver, and Quark Xpress
- Proficiency with leading design and prototyping tools, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in WordPress CMS
- Demonstrated experience in UX design concepts and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the print and pre-press processes
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines and legislation (AODA/WCAG)
- Proficiency in both Windows and Mac operating systems
- English/French bilingualism is an asset
- Print design experience is an asset
Other Assets and Information
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience. Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package, including life insurance, disability, health, dental, and more.