Position Available: PPC/SEM Analyst
Position Type: Full-time
Location: ByWard Market, Ottawa
Are you a self-motivated, driven person who is organized and enthusiastic about being part of a growing company that is at the leading edge of digital marketing media?
SEO TWIST is seeking a highly experienced expert in paid digital marketing campaigns with minimum of 3 years experience in AdWords, Bing, Facebook, and other advertising platforms.
The ideal candidate is AdWords Certified, has worked with larger budgets (Agency experience is a plus), and has a clear understanding of conversion optimization and tracking.
This position is ideal for someone who is a self-starter with immense attention to detail.
To succeed in this role you should be energetic, motivated, and achievement-oriented. You will work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams. You are disciplined with an astute business sense, superior communication skills, and with a strong orientation towards customer satisfaction.
- Experience and passion in PPC/SEM and Internet marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple digital marketing campaigns, provide comprehensive reports, provide improvement recommendations, and be willing to learn new technologies as they arise.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must have 3 or more years of experience in online marketing performing hands-on PPC & SEM activities, including but not limited to:
- Prepare keyword research, competitive analysis, and marketing plans for paid digital campaigns.
- Cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization with a strong focus on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Creation and management of PPC campaign strategies for AdWords (Search, Display, Video), Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Understanding and experience setting up complete analytics tracking for e-commerce, UTM tagging, conversions, goals, events, and call tracking.
- Day to day optimization for bid strategies and paid placement (CTR, quality score, conversions, and ad position) for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness to clients and management, including KPIs and recommendations on growth opportunities.
- Google AdWords & Analytics certification required (Advanced Search, Display, Mobile, Google Shopping, Videos).
- Experience with AdWords Editor, Power Editor, Keyword Planner, WordPress, and Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Fluency in French is an asset.