Who are we?
We are digital marketing warriors! We’re a strategic, creative, and results-focused group of experts working to solve problems for our clients in a wide variety of industries.
Who are you?
Are you a driven, achievement-oriented digital marketer with a keen eye for detail? Do you love delivering amazing results that make clients smile? We want to meet you!
As an energetic and self-motivated PPC specialist, you love creating value for clients through paid digital strategies and campaigns, with a special emphasis on conversion optimization and tracking.
You are a highly experienced, highly disciplined individual with an astute business sense, superior communication skills, and you place a high priority on customer satisfaction.
SEO TWIST is seeking a highly experienced PPC/SEM Analyst. Report directly to the Director of Paid Advertising, this team member plays a critical role in the development, deployment, and analysis of paid advertising strategies and campaigns, working independently and in coordination with other team members to ensure client deliverables are created on time, on budget, and in step with the business objectives of the client and their digital strategy.
We are looking for the extraordinary! The successful candidate will…
- Have a warrior “there is no plan B” mentality, willing to go the extra mile as part of our team.
- Lead by example, working with a can-do attitude—you make things happen!
- Use their passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative, and effective and ideas and marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Manage a range of paid advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients in collaboration with other team specialists.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the SEO TWIST team to implement and execute clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Develop strategies that get results and grow lead generation, engagement, retention, and conversions.
- Analyze and report on results, providing strategic recommendations to the marketing and senior management teams, as well as clients themselves.
- Provide recommendations to enhance the monthly performance of campaigns at the direction of the Director of Paid Advertising.
- Balance the dual expectations of both the client and the agency.
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions client business. We move the needle!
- Implement proper tactics to support the defined digital strategy to achieve all client goals.
As a highly skilled paid advertising and search engine marketing specialist, you will have:
- Experience and passion in PPC/SEM and Internet marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple digital marketing campaigns, provide comprehensive reports, provide improvement recommendations, and be willing to learn new technologies as they arise.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year experience working with Acquisio and WordStream.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and other digital advertising platforms.
- Google Ads and Analytics certification (Advanced Search, Display, Mobile, Google Shopping, Videos, Analytics IQ).
- Experience preparing keyword research, competitive analyses, and marketing plans for paid digital campaigns.
- Cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization skills, with a strong focus on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Experience in the creation and management of PPC campaign strategies for Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Video), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with significant and large advertising budgets
- A clear understanding of conversion optimization and tracking techniques and practices
- Understanding and experience setting up complete analytics tracking for e-commerce, UTM tagging, conversions, goals, events, and call tracking.
- Experience with AdWords Editor, Power Editor, Keyword Planner, WordPress, SEM tools and Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Day to day optimization for bid strategies and paid placement (CTR, quality score, conversions, and ad position) for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Experience in programmatic advertising is an asset, as is French language fluency.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Experience in programmatic advertising is an asset
Fluency in French is an asset.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience. Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package, including life insurance, disability, health, dental, and more.