Senior PHP/WordPress Web Developer
Who is SEO TWIST?
We are digital marketing warriors! We’re a strategic, creative, and results-focused agency, working together to solve problems for our clients across a wide variety of industries.
Who are you?
You’re a talented and diligent Web Developer with a self-motivated mindset. You love tackling every project thrown your way, and the satisfaction of a job well-done drives you to deliver the very best work, every time. You love seeing code come together and getting to the bottom of a problem with an innovative solution. As a skilled Web Developer, you’re simultaneously a team player and a self-driven, independent-minded worker who does what it takes to get the job done. Like the A-Team, you love it when a plan comes together. You stay on top of the latest technologies, strategies, and approaches to solving problems, and love a good challenge.
As a Senior PHP/WordPress Web Developer, you are responsible for the creation of user-friendly webpages, translating creative design documents into sites that put client info front-and-centre for users. You work in close tandem with digital marketing, design, and content teams to ensure projects remain on-track and on-time, meeting regular project checkpoints and troubleshooting challenges as they arise. You understand the vital role high-quality development and code plays in ongoing success in the digital marketing world, and regularly share your insights to help ensure client success.
We are looking for the extraordinary! The successful candidate will…
- Have the mindset of a warrior with a “there is no plan B” mentality, willing to go the extra mile as part of our team.
- Lead by example, working with a positive, can-do attitude—you make things happen and get $#!t done!
- Create site layouts/user interfaces based on provided design concepts, using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices.
- Place and lay out web site pages based on provided client content.
- Manage SQL Server Database architecture
- Prepare application/framework design as needed.
- Gather specifications/requirements as needed.
- Create System Plans, Business Logics, and Accurate custom development estimates.
- Maintain existing sites and applications.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficiency and excellent knowledge with current open-source CMS systems (WordPress in particular).
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures (Front End / Back End Development).
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
Other Assets and Information
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience. Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package, including life insurance, disability, health, dental, and more.