Strategic Content Distribution & Syndication
CONTENT MARKETING ON-DEMAND
Distribute, Syndicate and Engage Potential Customers with Your Business Story. Let the Press, Bloggers and Social Media Influencers Discover Your Business – and your Services or Products!
We Tell Your Story to Your Targeted Audience
The customer journey through the buying process has changed – and it will continue to evolve. It has become far more ‘social’ with the use of different social mechanisms and networks. Interaction using a much broader spectrum of different channels than ever before and more engagement stages is the present-day reality.
Our content marketing strategies are tied in to understanding this shift; applying the right strategy to your project is our mission. We distribute content to the right channels and at the right time in the buying cycle. Press releases, video, infographics, white papers, case studies, blogs, articles and social engagement ensures results are driven to bottom-line sales.
We build content marketing strategies with a focus on your organizational goals, customer mapping engagement and consumer persona.
Website Copywriting and Content In Sync
Equally as important as a content distribution strategy, your online store-front needs to be in sync with your marketing message syndication. Our team provides quality content copywriting for your website(s), landing pages, social content and much more.
Content Marketing & Social-Centric Distribution
We engage in a variety of core-strategic touch-points to achieve success with content marketing:
- Buyer Personas – well-defined descriptions of your target customer or audience that enhances efficiency on writing and planning distribution
- Themed – groupings of content evolved around topics such as your product or services
- Buyer Cycle – stage breakdown of different parts of your customer journey from initial awareness to potential buyer
- Content Types – blog posts, articles, press releases, emails, etc
- Channels – publish the content on your blog, to your followers on social media or influencers such as journalists and bloggers
SEO For Content
Our content writing starts with understanding keyword ranking trends, volume and channel forecast. Focus on keyword research and understanding your products and/or services is how it all starts. Telling your story evolves from this understanding, and applying keyword research and big data analytics to the mix ensures your content is effective to achieve the content distribution goals.